Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Be cordial...(?)

So, before I begin there are two things. First...Something I wrote awhile ago and happened to find.

Just today I woke with
great hope for tomorrow
hope for a more pleasant, peaceful day

Just today I woke with
on the waves of my brain
but to bring myself to call
Seemed impossible
Just today I woke
With a desire and urging
to fall to my knees with
praise and thanksgiving
Just today I woke
and ignored all the impulses
that awaited me

I rolled over.
Thats by me!

This is from a fellow poet in cyberland somewhere

Thy day , with sunshine and freshness surrounding beauty magnified, a smile, a glimmer, a sweet sounding name. Greatness, wonderful , majestic and new. You are beautiful, You are beautiful

And now to sour it all. This lady, the one that owns the house and lives in the house in which I pay rent to occupy a room...she said to me today, in the midst of me leaving and holding a cell phone conversation and having company: the girl is coming today. I say: she's staying here? She says: yeah, she has nowhere else to go. I say: Oh. She says: yeah I just wanted to let you know that she is coming tonight so if you see her say hi.

Say hi??? You, the person I am paying for tenancy, is telling to be cordial to the person that is replacing me...taking up my space. The person that (although you say otherwise) is the reason why the rent has been raised and (even though I told you otherwise) you thought I was leaving at the end of May. This random person that has helped to elevate my problems (because they were there before her and I am not blaming her) is going to be here living in the house just in the living room until I leave, whenever that may be and you are telling me to be cordial!!!????
Who the FUCK CARES ABOUT HER??? she is not my concern!!! (OMG!!! i'M TAKING DEEP BREATHS AND I'M NOT ANGRY) I don't have to speak to Wei, You, your Boyfriend. If I so choose, can be silent. I can be mean. I can give you a reason to put me out...
Personally, I don't think I have. I believe I ahve been more than accommadating. Of course, you probably feel the same about me.
I'm not angry, I'm aggitated. I'm frustrated. Im backed into a corner that I don't really want to be in. If I were a crier I would be in tears right now and every night and every time I feel that things are just not going my way. All this on top of me having a fucking affair (I suppose I am not the one having the affair just participating since I AM NOT MARRIED OR COMMITTED TO ANYONE BUT MYSELF!!!)
But, I'm not a crybaby. I will be ok. I will be numb, basically. I will probably shut down in the middle of it all. I probably will. Until then, I'll just be strong. What other choice do i have?

She told me to be cordial. ...

No comments: