So of course things are beginning to look up right??? Not. Not even close. We talk more now. But, there isn't any coherency. Is that even a word. Damn it!!! My toilet whistles. It is soo annoying that it is always running and whistling. I don't know if it has always done this but it is not until recently that I have noticed.
Sorry for that tangent.
We were speaking last night and I, being myself, was sarcastic, whitty...I was me. I think I speak clearly. I don't understand what is the problem with the men of this world. Or in this area. Ugh!! I've come to the conclusion that he doesn't listen. He is too wrapped up in what he thinks and how he feels to really grasp what I am saying and/or coming from.
Is it not bad enough that I am basically dating someone that is not available??? I said that too him. I said, I understand that you are unavailable. He goes...I don't like that word. Well, too bad!! That is the fact of the matter. When you are working or with YOUR FAMILY you are unavailable. When I am working I am unavailable. I don't like that word...huh!
Well, all this is to say that I am reexamining what it is that I fell in love with. I think part of it is the unavailability. You make yourself available to me and I don't really want you so much. I see that you aren't as attractive as i thought. ...I think that has a great part in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment