Just Friends...huh???
to be more will never end well
but we already are
More than friends or buds
More than casual or platonic
Come to think about it,
we're anything but Just Friends
the terminology doesn't imply enough and too much
Still, its as if I know nothing about you
nor you of me
There have been butterfly loops, knots and random heat
Since the moment you first twirled me around and kissed me
I've been referred to as a forbidden fruit
Not meant to… to be eaten or cooked
But, without realizing...your very presence tempers my inside
softens me up
The forbidden me or the forbidden you
is masked by passion
the reality is more unclear as the temperature rises
impulses are great, magnetic attraction unbearably strong
almost every aspect of this relationship is wrong
but guilt is no where to be found
I guess that is the sin in us...desiring the forbidden
growing into everything but
Just Friends
So I totally just spent $8 to get into a bar. What the hell is that??
How great that now I can drink my sorrows/frustrations away
Who knew?
I thought I handled stress well...Guess not!
In an empy stomach I put red and white wine
then waited a few hours as I continue my jouney home
a stop is made
Checking for Amy
She makes great drinks for me
add rasberry margarita
baileys and blueberry vodka to the injury
with no food or real attempt to supplement
my journey home continues
and
the discovery or realization made is
I have a drinking problem
I drink because I can and
I rather wallow over my drinking then deal with me
I don't feel abused...I wanted the experience I now have to add to my archive
but I know that,
had Tyrell taken me home
I would have made it there
My journey home continues
I wade the waves of movement
my head and the vehicle
the key is to be as still as possible
until the room stops moving
eventually the room will stop moving
Its gonna take a long time to love
a lot to hold on
a long long way to happy.
i made it home...
No comments:
Post a Comment