Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Pink hits home...

One night to you, lasted six weeks for me
Just a bitter little pill now, just to try to go to sleep
No more waking up to innocense, say hello to hesitance
To everyone I meet
Thanks to you, years ago, I guess I'll never know
What love means to me, but oh
I'll keep on rolling down this road
But I've got a bad, bad feeling
Chorus:
It's gonna take a long time to love
It's gonna take a lot to hold on
It's gonna be a long way to happy (yeah)
Left in the pieces that you broke me into
Torn apart but now I've got to
Keep on rolling like a stone
'Cause it's gonna be a
long long way to happy

Cause it's gonna be a long long way to happy (happy)

Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self
Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self
You're angry, I know this
The world couldn't care less
You're lonely, I feel this And you wish you were the best
No teachers, or guidance
And you always walk alone
You're cryin, a night when
Nobody else is home
Come over here and let me hold your hand and hug you darlin
I promise you that it wont always feel this bad
There are so many things I want to say to you
You're the girl I used to be
You little heartbroken 13 year old me
You're laughin, but you're hidin God I know that trick too well
You forget that I've been you
And now I'm just the shelf I promise I love you and
Everything will work out fine
Don't try to grow up yet
Oh just give it sometime
The pain you feel is real
You're not asleep
But its a nightmare
But you can wake up anytime
Don't lose your passion or
The fighter thats inside of you
You're the girl I used to be
The pissed off, complicated 13 year old me
Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self
Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self
Until we meet again, Oh I wish you well I wish you well
Until we meet again Oh I wish you well
Until we meet again I wish you well
Until we meet again
My little 13 year old me

Go away, give me a chance to miss you
Say goodbye, It'll make me wanna kiss you
I love you so, much more when you're not here
Watchin' all the bad shows and drinkin' all of my beer

I don't believe Adam and Eve spent every goddamn day together
If you gimme some room there will be room enough for two
Chorus:
Tonight, leave me alone, I'm lonely (alone I'm lonely)
I'm tired, leave me alone I'm lonely, alone I'm lonely tonight!
I don't wanna wake up with another
But I don't wanna always wake up with you either
No you can't hop into my shower
All I ask for is one ***king hour
You taste so sweet but I can't eat the same thing every day
Cuttin off the phone, leave me the ***k alone, and
tomorrow I'll be begging you to come home
Chorus
Go away, come back...go away, come back
Why can't I just have it both ways
Go away, come back...go away, come back
I wish you knew the difference
Go away come back.... Go away,
give me a chance to miss you
Say goodbye, it'll make me wanna kiss you
Go away, give me a chance to miss you
Say goodbye, it'll make me want to kiss you
Go away, give me a chance to miss you
Say goodbye, it'll make me want to kiss you

No comments: