Here is my list of issues I have with this relationship.
1. I was drunk. You knew then, and now looking back you know, that I was drunk but you... I was drunk.
2. I will always be second. I don't expect or desire you to leave her. We discussed a while ago how it isn't right or fair in our opinion for a man or a woman to have to share their mate. So what do you call this?
3. We were anything but 'just friends' before, now we are in a relationship that is evolving to an unknown state.
4. I don't regret my actions. But I'm not happy with it. I'm not happy with the situation and I will forever look at you differently.
it is as if as soon as you (we) mutter a word we turn behave contrary to the very words that were spoken. Stop saying never!
5. My biggest problem of them all is, I think I LOVE YOU. You're not available and I don't think I want you to be anything more than you are. Which may soon be a memory.
No comments:
Post a Comment