Don't tell anyone
There are dragonflies
Bouncing in my center
My heart jumps quicker and they spin without rhythm
So exciting
Anticipation, possibility...
Don't tell anyone
If its written on my face what I'm thinking
The scenes my imagination creates are like caffeine
Daring my heart to stop
It won't
So the dragonflies increase their speed trying to escape
I have to calm them
I... Have to... attempt to
Focus
On a reality. But it's so hard.
I think I've fabricated the attraction
I've over analyzed the paths
I
Don't tell anybody
Cause I'm not sure what it is
Or what it isn't
only what
my Limitations dictate my are options
But the options are far more than I can really conceive
I could try to Assign words
But
That would make it all seem so simple
It's not
So the less people asking
The less blushing I will be unsuccessful at hiding
While I figure out the source
Find the spark that ignited the flame
Define the actions, reassess my open mind
Clarify that
I want what isn't mine
Don't tell anyone
Let's keep it a secret
TJ 6/2012
No comments:
Post a Comment