Try'N 2 Keep up

This is me attempting to learn more about myself and counsel myself through writing. But there is never enough time

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Me...TLJ

Posted by TLJ at 1:53 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  July (4)
  • ►  2008 (4)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2006 (20)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ▼  April (5)
      • Danger
      • I Would Like
      • Me...TLJ
      • Dangerous eyes
      • I shall begin with...

About Me

My photo
TLJ
I'm a Poet...but its taking some time. Change is a process, it's suppose to hurt! Sometimes its lonely. I love dimples! Love em
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.