I would like for you to massage my feet
they really hurt today and work the kinks out of my back
I think the pains are related
I would like to sit in your arms
no need for words
and soak up your body heat as mine runs to you
I would like
just a few things
for a little while
a moment in time
a piece of you
that you are unable to give and
I dispute with myself whether i will receive.
I tend to remain silent but I'm certain you can hear the words I don't speak afterall,
I'm here,
an action without a word
that speaks volumes
My youth
in conjunction with my silence seems to fool you
into believing that I am naive
to truths
but my youth has only slightly impaired me.
It doesn't change my clear vision
I see that I am second
Second seems to be a familar place
I take a back seat
as such I am reassured that my guard is
where it belongs
as long as I am in the back
as long as I am at a distance
not where I desire to be
my guard will remain
You Know-if you truly are able read me as well as you say
you know how I feel
I don't have to say a word
I'm here
And we know,
that how I feel (how I think I feel)
doesn't change reality.
they really hurt today and work the kinks out of my back
I think the pains are related
I would like to sit in your arms
no need for words
and soak up your body heat as mine runs to you
I would like
just a few things
for a little while
a moment in time
a piece of you
that you are unable to give and
I dispute with myself whether i will receive.
I tend to remain silent but I'm certain you can hear the words I don't speak afterall,
I'm here,
an action without a word
that speaks volumes
My youth
in conjunction with my silence seems to fool you
into believing that I am naive
to truths
but my youth has only slightly impaired me.
It doesn't change my clear vision
I see that I am second
Second seems to be a familar place
I take a back seat
as such I am reassured that my guard is
where it belongs
as long as I am in the back
as long as I am at a distance
not where I desire to be
my guard will remain
You Know-if you truly are able read me as well as you say
you know how I feel
I don't have to say a word
I'm here
And we know,
that how I feel (how I think I feel)
doesn't change reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment