Those eyes are dangerous.
peering into me
peering into you
speaking words left unspoken
conveying feelings locked away
Those eyes are dangerous.
They look at me in a tone of voice more distinct
than any naked ear can hear
They share the emotions
hidden deep in the depth of a heart
away from surface distractions and logical direction
those eyes...
Their mine
I close them to keep them from you
I look down to avoid the gaze
a gaze given and received it sends shivers through my spine and
causes my stomach to knott
the butterflies collide in attempts to escape
but I feel the gaze
though my eyes are shut
rather than reciprocate what isn't being said i shy away I shy away
from those dangerous eyes
Looking into them, they are mine
my dangerous eyes
peering into me
peering into you
speaking words left unspoken
conveying feelings locked away
Those eyes are dangerous.
They look at me in a tone of voice more distinct
than any naked ear can hear
They share the emotions
hidden deep in the depth of a heart
away from surface distractions and logical direction
those eyes...
Their mine
I close them to keep them from you
I look down to avoid the gaze
a gaze given and received it sends shivers through my spine and
causes my stomach to knott
the butterflies collide in attempts to escape
but I feel the gaze
though my eyes are shut
rather than reciprocate what isn't being said i shy away I shy away
from those dangerous eyes
Looking into them, they are mine
my dangerous eyes
No comments:
Post a Comment